profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Tuesday, May 01, 2007 @ 2:27 pm
Kiss HAPPY MAY/LABOUR DAY :) Hahaha what's surprising is that for once we dont have annnyyy homework except for the Lit essays. This is so cool! Wafflehead was with me for the weekend and it was really fun :) Thanks for lending it to me Rui! Hahahaha. Fart and I wanted to go study today but we couldnt think of a good place to go. Meh. And Food Fest was cancelled. Other than that.......... I just flipped my calendar(s) to the 'May' page! Can you believe A THIRD OF 2007 HAS GONE BY! It's quite surreal. This year, time has really truly gone by in a flash. IT'S SO SADDDDDD in a matter of 3++ months everyone's going to be studying like mad people and there'll be no more fun in going to school anymore and everyone will be competing for that '6' and a spot in their desired JC/Polys and eeeeeekkkkkk (Farhana used that word and I found it very funny) this stinks. Okay so what did I do today? 1. Read 'Nineteen Minutes' - I am taking such a long time to finish it hahaha. 2. Finished Lit essays 3. Read Chinese newspapers 4. Did Chinese cloze passages 5. Cut my nails & painted my toenails 6. Watched this freaky supernatural show on Discovery Channel and heard this guy's recording when he talked to a poltergeist (sp?) 7. Listened to Muttons in the morning and Desiree Live and got hungry cos they kept talking about giant Pocky sticks. Whhheeee okay now I'm going to surf around abit and finish my AIDS post for Bio and then I'm going to sleep while my brother and father get to go and watch Spidey3. It's not fair! This brings me to a quote from my P6 form teacher Mrs Susan Lee (I think 6SE'03 people should know who I'm talking abt),"Life, is never fair." Ha, now I realise that it's actually really true! Sorry for such a boring post man. See you! :) P.S. Good luck to all the sec3s taking your elective humans exams tmr! |